BMW S1000RR - One of the Top Ten Fastest Motorbike
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast, you will surely love this motorcycle with all its awesome features. I have personally loved this bike for it performance and durability. I have never seen a motorcycle as great as this one and I am sure that it can be one of the best motorcycles ever. The stability and performance is at par and its over all appearance is simply stunning and breath-taking. The size of the task BMW undertook 8 years ago to build a new, full-on superbike is difficult to exaggerate. For years, Japanese motorbikes such as the Honda Fireblade, Suzuki GSX-R1000, Yamaha R1 and Kawasaki ZX-10R have all displayed the excellence of Japanese motoring and engineering and these will also be featured in our top 10 fastest motorbike countdown. Here are some for specifications for the BMW S1000RR: Price/on sale: £13,655/Current 2012 range Engine: 999cc Power/torque: 190bhp at 13,000rpm/83lb ft at 9,750rpm Top speed: 190mph (est) Engine size: 999cc Power: 193bhp T...

Comments
Post a Comment